Collagen M PLUS 15000 (GRAPE FLAVOR)
COLLAGEN M PLUS DONUTT BRAND is collagen drink from collagen tripeptide which is very low in molecular weight. The collagen is easily absorbed in the human body and also has wide range of supplementation for skin, hair, nails, bone, joint and tendon. This product is rich in antioxidant which helps to prevent certain types of cell damage, especially those caused by oxidation. The benefits of consuming antioxidant include slower aging, healthy glowing skin, reduce cancer risk, detoxification support and longer life span. L-arginine and oyster extracts have a precursor of nitric oxide (NO) which promotes circulation resulting in improved blood flow, Increases muscle mass, while reducing body fat at the same time.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
| COLLAGEN TRIPEPTIDE|| 10000 mg.|
| INULIN|| 1500 mg.|
| L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE|| 150 mg.|
| L-CYSTEINE|| 100 mg.|
| L-ARGENINE|| 100 mg. |
| CO-ENZYME Q-10 (10%)|| 80 mg. |
| KOREAN GINSENG EXTRACT|| 60 mg.|
| OYSTER EXTRACT|| 60 mg.|
| ZINC AMINO ACID CHELATE|| 30 mg.|
| SODIUM ASCORBATE (VITAMIN C)|| 30 mg.|
| Vitamin E || 20 mg.|
| Sucralose|| |
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- COLLAGEN TRIPEPTIDE : Japanese premium collagen peptide which is easily absorbed into the body with only 140 nano meter which makes it easier to be absorbed into the body by being stored at small intestine for 2-3 hours. It helps the body to produce collagen and makes the skin elastic and glow.
- INULIN : Inulin is a soluble dietary fiber. It is a naturally occurring oligosaccharide belonging to a group of carbohydrates known as fructans. Inulin is non-digestible. This allows it to pass through the small intestine and ferment in the large intestine. Through the fermentation process, inulin is used for high blood fats, including cholesterol and triglycerides. It is also used for weight control, constipation, and as a food additive to improve the taste.
- L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE : Carnitine is a necessary component of fat oxidation in cells. L-carnitine turns fat in the body into energy. Carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondrial matrix for oxidation thus plays an important role in giving energy. The lack of acids may result in excess fat in the blood vessel.
- L-CYSTEINE : L-Cysteine is an amino acid that contains a nitrogen bearing amino group, and is a precursor to the powerful antioxidant glutathione that exhibits the effects on melanogenesis or the production of melanin which makes the skin stays hydrated and glow.
- L-Arginine : L-Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide (NO) in the human body which is essential to several systems in the body:
-Promotes circulation resulting in improved blood flow.
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone
-Supports male fertility, improving sperm production and motility
- Improves immune function
- COENZYME Q-10 (10%) : Coenzyme Q-10 is a substance similar to vitamins. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules.
- PANAX GINSENG EXTRACT : Ginsenosides from Korea helps balance metabolic processes which enhances insulin-induced glucose uptake.
- Oyster extract : Oyster extract is an excellent and all-natural way to help increase free testosterone due to the high levels of zinc it is made up of. Oysters are an aphrodisiac, meaning they can help enhance libido and sexual performance, mainly in men. The unmatched amounts of zinc in oysters bring about a number of health advantages, such as faster muscle recovery and improved immunity against numerous infections and diseases.
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) : Vitamin C can stimulate the production of collagen (hydroxylation) that promotes skin firmness. Vitamin C is one of many antioxidants that protects against damages caused by harmful molecules called free radicals, as well as toxic chemicals and pollutants like cigarette smoke that causes skin dryness and wrinkles.
- Zinc AMINO ACID CHELATE : Zinc benefits the body in many ways: helps with hormone production, growth, repair and improve immunity and facilitates digestion.