Total fibely (lemon-honey flavor) is a dietary supplement for detoxification which consists of dietary fiber and natural extracts. A high-fiber diet has many benefits, which drives toxins from the body by promoting elimination through intestine, kidneys and skin, improving blood circulation and refueling the body with healthy nutrient and also decreasing your chance of constipation. It also decreases risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease), lower cholesterol levels and helps control blood sugar levels.
|Phyllium Husk Powder (95%)||2,500 mg.|
|Wheat Grass Powder||400 mg.|
|Alfalfa Extract Powder||200 mg.|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||200 mg.|
|Black Sesame Extract||200 mg.|
|Dandelion Root Extract||200 mg.|
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
1. FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE : Fructooligosaccharide is a soluble dietary fiber.
- Decreasing your chance of constipation (increasing the weight and size of your stool and softens it which increases the movement of intestine and makes passing easier).
- Improving mineral absorption and decrease levels of serum cholesterol, triacylglycerols and phospholipids.
2. PSILIUMHUSK (95%) : Psylliumhusk is a form of natural soluble dietary fiber. Psyllium provides many benefits to your body, which include:
- Decreasing your chance of constipation (increasing the weight and size of your stool and softens it which makes passing easier).
- Reducing total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol in persons with high cholesterol (secondary to the gel forming properties leeching bile acids, and cholesterol being used up to replace hepatic bile acids) psyllium helps you control weight.
-Because psyllium absorbs liquid in your body, it helps giving you a feeling of being full. This helps you control the amount of food you eat
- It helps treating constipation as it increases the bulk in your stool, an effect that helps to cause movement of the intestine. It works by increasing the amount of water in the stool, making the stool softer and easier to pass.
3. Wheatgrass : Wheatgrass is nature’s finest medicine. It is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals which help:
- remove deposits of drugs, toxins from the liver and blood and cancer-causing agents from the body.
- increase the production of hemoglobin, chemical in red blood cells that carries oxygen and improve blood sugar disorders, such as diabetes, tooth decay, improve wound healing and prevent bacterial infections.
4. Black Sesame : Black sesame seeds have been widely employed in culinary as well as in traditional medicines for their nutritive, preventive, and curative properties which include:
- A good source of dietary protein, with high quality amino acids
- They contain an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound called sesamol which exhibits anti-atherogenic properties, thus improving the cardiovascular health
- Black sesame seeds contain magnesium which has anti-cancer properties.
- Black sesame seeds contain zinc which boosts the bone mineral density and the bone health
5. Dandelion Extract : -Dandelions are rich in calcium which is essential for the growth and strength of bones
-It helps the liver in functioning and protect it from aging and helps treating hemorrhaging in the liver. Furthermore, dandelions aid in maintaining the proper flow of bile, while also stimulating the liver and promoting digestion. Proper digestion can reduce the chances of constipation, which in turn reduces the risk of more serious gastrointestinal issues.
6. Apple cider vinegar : Apple cider vinegar is also an ancient folk remedy, claimed to help with all sorts of health problems such as strengthen red blood cells, help treat allergies, help digestive system and the absorption of nutrients and help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
7. Alfalfa extract :
- Prevents constipation, aids in the function of digestive and intestinal systems and relieves hemorrhoids
- Eliminates toxins in the body and enhances the immune system
- Prevents the development of cancer and ridding the body of cancer cells
- Reduces the inflammation and prevent the development of bacteria
- Nourishes and lightens up the skin