Plant Protein Instant Pea Protein, Soy Protein and Almond Protein
Beverage Powder with Multivitamin (Donutt Brand)
Protein from plants, 3 types of nuts, sucralose to sweeten instead of sugar, non-dairy creamer from coconut oil, 0% cholesterol in 1 sachet, 15 grams of protein, inulin, and 2 types of calcium: calcium L-Threonate and calcium carbonate. It contains probiotics, live good microorganisms, and strains of Bacillus coagulans that help the excretory system function normally. People looking for plant-based protein and people who care about themselves want to nourish their bodies. This box is recommended for people who need a meal replacement drink or a meal supplement, as well as those who exercise and want more protein.
|Pea Protein|| 30.0000 %|
|Soy Protein|| 23.3300 %|
|Inulin|| 23.3300 %|
|Coconut Oil Non Dairy Creamer|| 11.3333 %|
|Whole Milk Powder|| 6.6700 %|
|Almond Protein|| 1.6667 %|
|Calcium L-Threonate|| 0.6667 %|
|Zinc Gluconate|| 0.0667 %|
|Vitamin E|| 0.0667 %|
|Bacillus Coagulans|| 0.0667 %|
|Vitamin Premix|| 2.2000 %|
|Vitamin D3|| 0.0066 %|
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Pea Protein : It's from yellow peas, especially those that have good nutritional properties, contain essential amino acids to strengthen muscles, and have no fat or cholesterol. It is suitable for people who want to increase protein. People who exercise, health lovers, people who eat vegetarian food, or people who are lactose intolerant consume pea protein and soy protein, which induce thermogenesis. It has been shown that consuming pea protein can help with weight loss. It makes you feel full, resulting in a reduction in food consumption, and stimulates the process of thermogenesis to help burn calories. Additionally, consuming pea protein reduces levels of ghrelin, the hunger hormone, and helps you avoid food cravings and stimulate growth hormone (human growth hormone) instead to break down fat tissue and build muscle, thus helping to lose excess weight.
Reference : Nutrition Facts: Peas. Nutrition. vegonline.org. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Soy Protein : Soy protein, in addition to having a high protein content, will also help you get Phytoestrogen, Folate, Calcium, good fats, and a lot of dietary fiber. It is another option for those looking for an additional source of protein besides meat.
- Almond Protein : Almonds help in various matters, such as lowering cholesterol levels and providing antioxidants that promote memory and intelligence, including the work of the stomach, intestines, and energy metabolism. Almonds help nourish skin, hair, and nails so they can be healthy.
- Inuiln : It is a soluble dietary fiber that looks like a gel and makes you feel full, so you eat less. It makes the body absorb less sugar and fat in the digestive system. The body therefore receives less energy. Reduce constipation with the properties of dietary fiber, which will increase the weight of the stool. It also stimulates the peristalsis of the intestines. It makes it easier to excrete as well as reduce waste accumulation or carcinogenic toxins in the colon. It also increases calcium absorption. Reduce the risk of bone disease.
- Calcium L-Threonate : It is the type of calcium that is best absorbed by the body. The body can absorb up to 95% without relying on vitamin D. Calcium helps prevent osteoporosis. Maintaining strong bones and teeth helps with muscle contraction and heartbeat. It helps in the transmission of nerve signals and helps in blood clotting.
- Bacillus Coagulans : Bacillus Coagulans is a small microorganism that helps prevent diseases related to the stomach and intestines. by causing pathogens to be unable to bind to the intestinal wall. It may also play a role in treating respiratory tract infections. It also helps to inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms, help absorb nutrients, and strengthen immunity. prevent constipation Reduce antibiotic side effects Reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Vitamin Premix :
Vitamin B1 helps nourish the nerves and muscles and makes the heart work normally.
Vitamin B2 helps with the digestive system and energy metabolism and contributes to the functioning of cells in the body. It helps to restore, not exhaust.
Vitamin B3 helps burn fat, helps the digestive system work better, relieves various problems of the digestive system, increases blood circulation, and reduces blood pressure.
Vitamin B6 in combination with folic acid, reduces the amino acid homocysteine in the bloodstream, resulting in a significant reduction in the risk of heart disease. Strengthen the immune system to prevent kidney stones. It helps prevent many neurological and skin diseases, reduce nausea, and promote the production of nucleic acids that can slow down the aging process. It also helps reduce dry mouth. Reduce nighttime muscle spasms, leg cramps, numb hands, and some types of nerve endings in the limbs.
Folic acid helps nourish the blood. Reduces the risk of heart disease and improves appetite
D-Biotin helps with fat and protein metabolism.
Calcium D Pantothenic acid lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Help strengthen immunity.
Vitamin B12 helps nourish the nervous system, making it healthy. Reduce stress and irritability.